Get Stronger, Get Leaner!
- More Power
- Strength & Shape
- Natural Energy
- Lipophase® Fat Metabolisers
Maxine's CREA BURN combine's the power of Creatine with potent enregy boosters and fat metabolisers - all in one great formula. Take CREA BURN 30 - 60 minutes before sport or workouts. Train harder in the gym, go harder, get stronger faster, burn more fat, and build a lean athletic body.
Creatine is the most effective and widely researched supplement available for improving body composition and performance. Why?? Because it works amazingly well! Every athlete, weekend warrior, and gym goer should be using it. What does Creatine do? Put simply, Creatine increases your ability to train or compete harder because it increases your muscles capacity to produce energy. Creatine also increases the rate at which you can build lean muscle tissue – so if you want a lean, toned and strong body – Creatine is a MUST! Maxine’s CREA BURN is a high potency Creatine matrix designed to increase power and performance during workouts and aid in building a lean & toned body. We’ve also added LipoPhase® - our blend of natural Fat Metabolisers to help you burn fat faster! CREA BURN is available in two delicious flavours, Cola Crush and Grape Splash and is the perfect addition to your nutrition plan when having a lean, toned and strong body is your goal!
Creatine Power Blend:
- Creatine Monohydrate (1440mg) - is the most popular, best studied and most widely used version of Creatine. It has been shown in many studies to optimise muscular energy for training and sport.
- Tri-Creatine Malate (1259mg) - is a variant of three Creatines bound to a malate molecule. This compound provides Creatine to maximise muscle cell levels and Malate - which is an intermediate of the citric acid cycle - the key energy pathway in your body.
- Creatine Anhydrous (1140mg) - is similar to Creatine Monohydrate with the water removed making it slightly more potent. It is fast absorbing and well tolerated for those with a sensitive stomach.
Endurance Amplifying Blend:
- Guarana (200mg) - is a natural mild stimulant and contains natural antioxidants. It also contains moderate levels of caffeine (about the same as a weak coffee) and is a great pick me up to help increase focus and wellbeing.
- Beta-Alanine (500mg) - is an amino acid that helps reduce the build up of lactic acid during exercise, which means you can push harder for longer!
- Magnesium Chelate (50mg) - Magnesium is an essential mineral thatr helps regulate muscle function during hard training
LipoPhase Thermogenic Blend
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (300mg) - helps muscle use fat for energy and can help to aid brain function and focus
- Garcina Cambogia (150mg) - contains a compound called Hydroxy Citric Acid that may inhibit an enzyme that helps your body store fat.
- Choline & Inositol (200mg) - help keep fatty acids mobile in your blood where they can be used for fuel.
- Phaseolamin (100mg) - may inhibit the enzyme that digests starch, meaning you absorb less carbohydrates
- Green Tea Extract (50mg) - contains compounds called catechins that have be associate with increased levels of fat loss
- Green Coffee Extract (50mg) - contains Chlorogenic Acid which has been linked to multiple health benefits including reduction in body fat.
Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (Approx. 10g)
Servings per container: 30
|Nutritional Information||Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||92kJ (22Cal)||1530kJ (366Cal)|
|Fat - Total||0g||0g|
|Carbohydrates - Total||2.5g||25mg|
How To Take CREA BURN
1 LEVEL SCOOP (Approx. 10g)
Mix in 300 - 400mL of cold water and consume 1 hour prior to exercise and workouts. Can also be taken throughout the day to maximise creatine levels and support lean muscle growth.
Who Should Take CREA BURN
Consume 1 - 2 serves per day to help increase power, performance and build a lean & toned body.
|When To Use|
|All Day Use|
Is Creatine safe for women?
Creatine is the most researched supplement out there. In the hundreds of studies done on the safety of creatine, none have ever shown it poses any significant health risk. Not only is it considered safe to take, your own body actually produces it, and you probably consume it in your diet without even knowing it. Eat meat or fish? Then you're consuming creatine. Therefore, a properly dosed creatine supplement is perfectly safe for women.
Are there any side effects?
Many women fear Creatine will cause weight gain and/or water retention. Creatine works much differently in women than in men. Women can get all the muscle building benefits without adding body fat. Creatine also does not come with any medical or dietary implications. It doesn’t spike your blood sugar response like carbohydrates do and doesn’t cause any kind of hormonal imbalances.
How does Creatine work?
When you take a Creatine supplement it naturally increases the