Meredith's Butternut Pumpkin Pancakes with Berries
- 150g precooked mashed butternut pumpkin
- 30g rolled oats (I used @themueslisugarfree rolled oats)
- 65g liquid egg whites
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 25g honeycomb or vanilla protein powder (from @Maxinesburn)
- Virgin olive oil spray
- serve with:
- 80g blueberries
- 30g strawberries
- 50g plain greek yoghurt
- 10g raw almond butter
- Squeeze of sugar free maple syrup
- Pop your cooled mashed pumpkin, oats, liquid egg whites, baking powder, cinnamon & protein powder into a blender and blitz until the consistency is nice and smooth. *Add some water if it isn't runny enough.
- Preheat and fry pan over a medium heat and spray with olive oil spray.
- Place 4 tbsp per pancake mixture into the pan, and cook pancake on one side. Once bubbling flip and cook on the other side. Place on serving plate.
- Repeat again until you have an amazing stack of cooked pancakes !!!
- Top with Greek yoghurt, mixed berries, almond butter and maple syrup.
- These pancakes are amazing so eat slowly and totally enjoy them.