I have been trying to make these cookies for about 2 weeks now. Today I actually nailed the recipe!!! These cookies are nice and soft.
Just before you eat one make sure you pop it in the microwave for a couple of secs and serve with it warm with a little bit of Greek yoghurt on the side.
PROTEIN 6G | CARBS 14G | FAT 5G
Calories 126 (per cookie)
- 40g rolled oats
- 100g banana, mashed
- 10g vanilla protein powder (I used Maxine's - Vanilla Ice cream flavour)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp chocolate and cinnamon scroll dust/cinnamon
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 20g 70% dark chocolate, cut and into small chunks
- 2g grinded salt
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees (fan forced) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the mashed banana, rolled oats, protein powder, baking powder and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Stir in the diced chocolate into the mixture.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of mixture and place onto the baking tray.
- Once all biscuits are placed on the tray, push down a little with a fork.
- Dollop a little bit of peanut butter on the top of each cookie.
- Place biscuits into the oven for 10-15 mins. Keep an eye on your biscuits so they don't burn..