The Best Green Smoothie!
I personally think you can never have too many greens!!! Why?👉👉They are packed with healthy nutrients such as Vitamins A, C, E and K (which are found in salad greens, kale and spinach). Many of the B complex vitamins are also found in broccoli, bok choy and mustard greens as well as fibre and calcium. There are so many great varieties of green vegetables and so many vitamins and minerals in all of them!!
💚This is one of my favourite GREEN SMOOTHIES EVERSo creamy and soooooo tasty!! CAL: 267 PROTEIN 23G | CARBOHYDRATE 34G | FAT 5G
- 1/2 scoop of coconut greens
- 100mls coconut water
- 150mls unsweetened coconut milk
- 25g Maxine’s Burn Vanilla Ice Cream protein powder
- 100g banana, frozen
- 50g mango, frozen
1. Place all ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth!
2. I sprinkled some chocolate cluster buckinis from Loving Earth over the top!