Berry Cheesecake Protein Yoghurt
🍰Who doesn't love a good cheesecake? I do too but unfortunately as it is a very high calorie dense snack, therefore I don't tuck into one very often. BUT creating this little snack below has definitely brought cheesecake back into my life in a healthy way!😁 I still get the beautiful flavours of a berry cheesecake but not the calories!!! #winning PROTEIN 45G | CARBOHYDRATE 15G | FAT 3G |
- 200g plain no fat Greek yoghurt
- 25g Maxine's Berry Cheesecake protein powder
- 50g blueberries
- 15g Maxine's Yumm protein bar - blueberry cheesecake
- Stir the protein powder into the yoghurt. Keep stirring until it becomes a nice PINK colour
- To construct, place half of the blueberries at the bottom of a serving jar, then half of the protein yoghurt, followed by the remaining blueberries then the remainder of the yoghurt.
- Top with a cut up blueberry cheesecake protein bar.