Banana Pancakes with Mixed Berries
50g liquid egg whites
100g banana, mashed
20g rolled oats
1/4 tsp baking powder
Olive oil spray
- 30g no fat Greek yoghurt
- 30g blueberries
- 30g strawberries
- 20g raspberries
- 10g macro mike pumpkin spice PB
- Drizzle of sugar free maple syrup
- Place egg whites, mashed banana, protein powder, baking powder, oats and cinnamon in and blender and blitz until smooth.
- Heat a fry pan over medium heat and spray oil into it.
- Dollop 2 tbsp per pancake in the pan, cook one side and then flip and cook on the other side.
- Place pancakes stacked on top of each other. Topped with yoghurt, peanut butter and mixed berries
- Drizzle maple syrup over the top!