- 40g rolled oats
- 20g vanilla protein powder (I used Maxine's Burn - vanilla ice cream flavour)
- 60g liquid egg whites
- 100g precooked mashed butternut pumpkin
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
- 10g peanut butter
- 50g greek yoghurt, plain no fat
- Cook oats in 1 cup of water in a safe uncovered microwave bowl for 2 minutes.
- Once oats are cooked, stir in egg whites.
- Cook in the microwave on 20 sec increments (and stir each time) until the consistency is nice and creamy.
- Stir in protein power, mashed pumpkin and the cinnamon.
Place oats in a serving bowl and top with Greek yoghurt and peanut butter.