Meredith's Apple Pie Porridge
- 40g instant rolled oats
- 120g apple, diced
- 25g Protein powder (I used Maxine's Burn vanilla ice cream flavour)
- 10g raw peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 40g plain no fat greek yoghurt
- Dice your apple up and place in a pot with boiling water, add cinnamon and stew until nice and soft. (** I do this the night before)
- The next morning, prepare your oats hot as per the directions on the package.
- Stir in your protein powder and stewed apple.. note: if your oats don't have enough liquid just add in more.
- Once combined, place the yoghurt and peanut butter on top.