Mango Coconut Cream Healthy Cheesecake
- 30g rolled oats
- 5mls Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 160g Mango YoPro Yoghurt
- 50g light Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 50g Mango sliced
- 20g Maxines Burn Mango Coconut Cream Protein Bar, diced
- Fresh Mint
- Place the rolled oats, sugar free maple syrup and cinnamon into a blender and blitz to combine.
- Press the rolled oat mixture into the bottom of a serving glass and place into the fridge (or freezer) to set.
- Meanwhile, place the yoghurt, cream cheese and vanilla extract into a bowl and whisk together until the texture is nice and smooth.
- To construct, place half of the diced mango's on top of the base, followed by all of the cream cheese mixture. Then place the rest of the mango's on top of the cream cheese followed lastly by the diced protein bar.
- Place in the fridge to chill for about 30 minutes and then serve with a garnish of mint