Immune Boosting Smoothie Bowl
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 Large Orange (82mg Vitamin C) or 160mg of Pineapple (79.3mg Vitamin C )
- Large Handful of Spinach
- Large Handful of Kale (80mg Vitamin C per cup)
- Coconut Water (or plain water is fine)
- Lots of Ice
- ½ Fresh Banana to Top
- Handful of Strawberries to Top
- Granola/Chopped Nuts (for topping & crunch)
- Blend together the banana, orange, spinach, kale, ice and water. (Only add a little bit of water to help it blend – this will help keep your smoothie bowl nice and thick). If you’re making it as a smoothie and not a bowl, add a little extra liquid until its your desired thickness.
- Pour your smoothie into a bowl, and top with chopped fruit and granola.