Chocolate and Raspberry Proats
- 40g instant rolled oats
- 25g Protein powder (I used Maxine’s Burn vanilla ice cream flavour)
- 2tsp sugar free drinking chocolate
- 60g liquid egg whites
- 30g raspberries
- 60g blueberries
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
- 10g peanut butter
- 50g greek yoghurt, plain no fat
- Cook oats and 11/2 cups of water in a safe uncovered microwave bowl for 2 minutes.
- Once oats are cooked, stir in egg whites and mash the raspberries through the oat mixture.
- Cook in the microwave on 20 sec increments (and stir each time) until the consistency is nice and creamy.
- Stir in protein power and the drinking chocolate.
- Place oats in a serving bowl and top with blueberries, greek yoghurt and peanut butter.