ALMOST VEGAN Protein choc- chip cookies!
- 90g Maxine's Burn Plant Protein Powder
- 3 tbsp self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- sprinkle of salt
- 25g soft brown sugar
- 75g chocolate (I used 70% lindt but I also love @sweetwilliamchocolate choc chips)
- 50g melted dairy free light margarine (I used nuttelex lite!)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- Combine the protein powder, flour, baking soda, salt, brown sugar and chopped up chocolate in a bowl
- Add in melted butter (make sure it isn’t too hot- only slightly warm)
- Beat the egg and add it to the mix
- Add vanilla extract
- Give it a mix around until all combined- this is when you will add the milk and depending on your mixture it’ll be around 1/3- 1/2 a cup (I used 1/3 of a cup)
- Spoon into trays and cook at 180 for 10- 15 mins!