- Highest quality thermogenic protein for optimised metabolism and appetite control
- Added fat metabolisers and carb blockers to help you get leaner
- Low in carbohydrates, fats and sugars
- Gluten free - the healthier option!
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) WPI is the purest dairy protein and is recognised as the pinnacle for building muscle and increasing strength.
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) WPC is a high quality whey protein that contains protein segments called “peptides” which have valuable health promoting properties including boosting your immune system and stabilizing hormone function.
- Phaseolamin White kidney beans contain a compound called Phaseolamin that helps inhibit the digestion of starches like bread, rice and potatoes in your digestive tract. The result is less starch breakdown, less carb absorption, and less carbs being stored as fat.
- Hydroxy Citric Acid The tropical fruit Garcinia Cambogia contains a compound called Hydroxy Citric Acid or HCA. This compound has been shown to help reduce the conversion of blood sugar to fat.
- L-Carnitine L-Carnitine is an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the part of cells where it is burnt for fuel, and is essential for optimal energy and maximum fat burning for athletes and active people
- Green Tea Green Tea contains compounds called Catechins that act as antioxidants and support an optimal fat metabolism.
- Raspberry Ketones Raspberry Ketones help to regulate Adiponectin, a hormone that helps to regulate fat metabolism
- Choline and Inositol Choline and Inositol allow your body to burn fats rather than store them.
- Dairy Calcium Calcium bound to milk proteins helps to reduce fat absorption from the gut, which results in weight loss, and is also essential to help maintain strong healthy bones.
Serving Size: 25g (1 Scoop)
Servings per container: 20 (500g) - 50 (1.25kg)
|Nutrition||Per serve with water||Per serve in 200ml skim milk||Per 100g|
|Fat - Total||0.7g||0.9g||2.8g|
|Fat - Saturated||0.4g||0.6g||1.5g|
|Carbohydrates - Total||1.1g||11.1g||4.4g|
|Carbohydrates - Sugars||0.7g||10.7g||2.9g|
How To Take BURN
Take 1 – 2 serves per day between meals or to replace a meal. Take one serve within 30 minutes after finishing exercise or sport.
Add 1 scoop (approx. 25g) to shaker with 200ml of cold water or your choice of milk. Shake until mixed.
Who Should Take BURN?
- Exercise or Sport - Maxine’s BURN is recommended for women who do regular weight training and exercise, whether serious or casual. Take 1 serve within 30 minutes of finishing exercise to assist in the recovery and repair of your body.
- To Reduce Body Fat - Replace 1 - 2 main meals per day with Maxine’s BURN shakes.
- To Maintain a Lean Body - Replace 1 meal per day with 1 shake.
Maxine’s BURN protein should always be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and suitable exercise plan. It should not be used as a complete food replacement but can be used to aid weight loss as a meal supplement throughout the day.
|When To Use|
|All Day Use||X|
On time delivery, great product and always with a surprise treat. THANK YOU.
great product great taste mixing in a fruit smoothie is amazing
Great, apple cider is really good for weight lose.
On the way to my goal of being fit and vital post menopause when nothing else has helped.